What is CCCrossfit?

Glimpses of Crossfit Fun!

DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR TIMES!

Hey Everyone! Be sure that you log in Every Day and post your times to the WOD Blog for that day!

We'll be assigning each WOD a number and including it in the blog titles so that you can easily locate a specific WOD when we do it again - this will allow you to compare your current time to previous times for that WOD.

Example - let's say that we assigned today's WOD # 1001. The Blog Title would read
"Thursday, 5/7 WOD# 1001".

When we do the same workout again in a month or so, we will post a note to compare your time to WOD 1001. Then, all you'll need to do is use the "Blog Search" function in the upper left hand corner or the Blog Archive to the right to locate the blogs from when we've previously done that WOD, and you can check all of your previous times for WOD # 1001! . . .but if you don't post your time to the comments, it won't be there for you to reference ;)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday 9/10/9 WOD #1026




Come see what the WOD is for today...

No need to bring your running shoes

Compare Time to 7/20/9

Post Times to Comments

6 comments:

  1. I was feeling a little tired today so when I walked in and looked at the board I said only 12 that won't be to bad. I was highly mistaken. I finished in 18 min but it was a rough one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a whole lot of pull ups :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ Jeremy. I walked in @ 5am and thought....famous last words...."that won't be too bad"...WRONG!!! Thanks to Kelly, LauraS, and Christie who kept me on my toes. My last 3 rounds were tough! I felt and looked like one big BURPEEEEEE. My time was 34:08.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time was 28'12". Went w/ Ring Pullups after the first 3 rounds b/c my hands were SHREDDED and the swing on the bar for the kips was just ripping them even worse :(

    Man am I sore today from all of those pullups!!! Love to hate them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so with you Christie, My entire back is hurting and sore....This workout totally caught me off guard. After the 3rd round,I thought no way am I going to finish this...I kept thinking I have to finish, I have to go to work....and knowing Eduardo was going to make me finish it...I am scared of him...LOL Every since the "bad hair day" workout. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LauraS....you are too funny!! You have to keep it up...you have been doing so well. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete