What is CCCrossfit?

Glimpses of Crossfit Fun!

DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR TIMES!

Hey Everyone! Be sure that you log in Every Day and post your times to the WOD Blog for that day!

We'll be assigning each WOD a number and including it in the blog titles so that you can easily locate a specific WOD when we do it again - this will allow you to compare your current time to previous times for that WOD.

Example - let's say that we assigned today's WOD # 1001. The Blog Title would read
"Thursday, 5/7 WOD# 1001".

When we do the same workout again in a month or so, we will post a note to compare your time to WOD 1001. Then, all you'll need to do is use the "Blog Search" function in the upper left hand corner or the Blog Archive to the right to locate the blogs from when we've previously done that WOD, and you can check all of your previous times for WOD # 1001! . . .but if you don't post your time to the comments, it won't be there for you to reference ;)

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday 9/28/9 WOD "Nancy"

This is one of Christie's favorite WOD's



Bring your running shoes



Post Times to Comments

Compare Time to 8/27/09

3 comments:

  1. Yes, my favorite workout! LOL - and she kicked my butt this morning :(

    I can tell you first hand that diet makes SUCH a big difference in my performance! The last time I did this workout was at the very end of my Paleo Challenge, and I'd been eating really well for 8 weeks straight. I did it in 14 and change. Today, it took me 21 something :( Granted I was sick all weekend and still not quite 100%, but STILL I'm convinced that my slipping diet is affecting my CrossFit times! Time to get back on the horse!

    It was GREAT to see you this morning Rose Mary! You were flying girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie you are sooo right. I've been eating like a teenager and have put on a few lbs....Running and chubby butt don't go well together. None the less, I love this WOD too. It's a great challenge. Haven't been going regularly. Hope to make it at least 4 times this week. Great job to all the 5am girls. Ed...so good to see you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi,

    Last week on Monday, I realized my performance is so bad during WOD. I also realized it was due to my eating habits. I also decided to change my eating habits and it seems my performance is better. I remember Molly saying during the nutrient class, "if you don't eat right, you will have a hard time with WOD." I was just happy I finish yesterday's workout, since I had to run against all these guys. I felt so small yesterday during my noon workout.

    ReplyDelete