What is CCCrossfit?

Glimpses of Crossfit Fun!

DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR TIMES!

Hey Everyone! Be sure that you log in Every Day and post your times to the WOD Blog for that day!

We'll be assigning each WOD a number and including it in the blog titles so that you can easily locate a specific WOD when we do it again - this will allow you to compare your current time to previous times for that WOD.

Example - let's say that we assigned today's WOD # 1001. The Blog Title would read
"Thursday, 5/7 WOD# 1001".

When we do the same workout again in a month or so, we will post a note to compare your time to WOD 1001. Then, all you'll need to do is use the "Blog Search" function in the upper left hand corner or the Blog Archive to the right to locate the blogs from when we've previously done that WOD, and you can check all of your previous times for WOD # 1001! . . .but if you don't post your time to the comments, it won't be there for you to reference ;)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday 9/14/9 WOD "Barbara"




Great overall WOD today

Another chance to get your name on the record board

Post Times to Comments

Compare to 3/19/9 & 7/24/9

7 comments:

  1. That was the first time that I tackled "barbara" she was tough but I was able to knock out a 22"32 or real close to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked thru my notebook, and have never had the pleasure of meeting Barbara. She is one tough "biatch". I think I like "Fran" better. My time sucked....42:08.....Eduardo caught me "gum flapping" instead of working out.....so I had to keep going. Overall I did like this WOD...I always like workouts that challenge upper and lower body parts!! LauraS where were you today? Hope to see you tomorrow @ 5am, but no "gum flapping" during the workout!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've done Barbara, but I couldn't find her in my notebook. Rx in 31:49. I'm still sore from that 10 rounds of 12 pullups last week. I'm getting a little better at them. Just do 3-5 at a time though...kills alot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Jeremy and Eduardo whom kept me going today..I finished in ok time. The time prior I had tackled Barbara solo with Eduardo's eyes only on me. It helped since he counted my reps and rounds. It was tuff and todays time was near what I did prior. I was tired though from a night with no a/c. I'll get her next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara was great! Kevin has eyes behind his head good thing cuz I was trying to slack off. Thanks to Molly for the use of her rear end pad thing what a rear saver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...all i have to say, is that Barbara's wicked twin sister that only has one arm is a bitch that has really big legs!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felt like throwing up !!! =is all I have to say about stupid BARBARA...Okay, since then I have really took an inventory of my eating habits. I need more energy during my workout. I was so tired that whole day. I need to stop eating like cramp during the weekends. AND I am still sore from this workout. Mary on Mondays I come at noon. It is my day off.

    ReplyDelete